Note: The practices mentioned here are exclusively applicable for this web site only.
- We collect personally identifiable information like name, postal address, email IDs, etc., which are voluntarily submitted by our visitors to fulfill the specific request. Also, we might use this information for our internal records to improve our products and services, to send periodical promotional emails regarding special offers, new products listed and any other information which you may find interesting or for any timely market research.
- We consider all information provided by you for your User Account, including any payment, contact or shipment details or in connection with an order, are true, complete and accurate and process the request accordingly. You agree to indemnify us against all damages, costs or losses incurred by us due to false or inaccurate or incomplete details that were provided by you.
- All communication from our end will be carried out through the details provided by you while register on our site. Please note to report any changes in your User Account details by emailing us at email@example.com. The site is not responsible for any changes in User Account details once an order is placed.
- If you believe that any of your information with us is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we promptly correct the information if incorrect.
- We have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to help protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of the information we collect online and we ensure that your information is safeguarded to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
- To maintain your personally identifiable information secured, only our authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to retain the information confidential) have access to this information.
- While we take utmost care to ensure the confidentiality of your data, we would expect you to maintain the same level of confidentiality of your User Account password and other account details and will be entirely responsible for any/ all activities that occur under your User Account. If you think or identify any misuse of your User Account details or any transaction through your User Account which is not carried by you, please report immediately to email@example.com.
- You would be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account on any social networking sites like Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace, Quora, Twitter or Tumblr, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under such account where any Service utilizes the account management of such social networkings sites.
- Our Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered to identify which pages are being used. Cookie and tracking technology helps us in analysing the data about website traffic by gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. They also help us in improving our website so that it can be customized to the needs of our visitors.
- A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Also, cookies or any other tracking technology cannot collect your personal information; however, if you have previously provided such information to which cookies may be tied, only aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
- Most of the web browsers automatically accept cookies, however, you can choose to accept or decline cookies.You can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies but doing this can prevent you from getting full advantage of the website.
- To sum up, cookies help us serve you with a better website, by helping us in monitoring the pages you find useful and vice versa. We use this information only for a statistical analysis which is then removed from our system.
- We do not distribute or sell your personal information to third party firms or websites or for marketing purposes without your permission. We may use your personal information to send promotional information which we think are of your interest in case if you wish us to do.
- We might be required to share information with governmental agencies or other companies which would be assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when permitted or required by law; or, trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, investigating fraud which has already taken place.
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted here.
We strive for safe delivery of plants and related products bought from us by making an extensive packing as early as possible.
An email confirmation and SMS will be sent to the details furnished during registration / booking on our website. This mail will have all the details related to your order. The delivery of products will be done to the to the billing address mentioned.
It usually takes around 8-10 working days for any order to be delivered not including public holidays and Sundays. Once an order is placed, plants are brought from the nursery, carefully packed and handed over to the courier agents for dispatch.
Delivery charges would vary depending on the number of items purchased.The cost of shipping and handling will be clearly shown on the invoice/receipt given and there are no hidden charges. The estimated date of delivery will be mentioned but would not be responsible for any delay in delivery due to conditions which are beyond the control including shortage of materials, labor strikes, transportation failure, defaults attributable to the shipping or Courier Company or acts of God.
The shipment dispatched can be tracked basis the consignment no and the link sent through email id and SMS to track your order status.
In case of any issues, you may reach out to us by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our helpdesk on the contact numbers mentioned on our website.
Upon the delivery of the items ordered to the mentioned address, risk of loss is owned by the customer.
Refunds in case of cancellations will be initiated within 7 working days through the same mode of payment. For any inquiries, mail us at: email@example.com
Please note that cancellation will be accepted if a request for the same is raised within 24 hrs of placing the order. .
No cancellations would be entertained for the special products that have been purchased on occasions like Pongal, Valentine’s Day, Ganesh Chaturthi, Diwali, or any other occasion are exclusively designed for the purpose as these are limited occasion offers.
In a rare scenario of receiving a damaged plant/product or a different plant from what has been ordered, please send us an image of the product or plant received on the same day of delivery through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . Our team would check the details and incase justified, will send a coupon worth the price of the product so that you can purchase a new item from our website. There is no need to return the plant.
Please note that plant leaves or flowers may get withered or damaged due to packing stress and logistic conditions. However, this would not be considered as damage as the plant will get refreshed within 15-20 days by taking simple care as mentioned by us in the email.
If any plants/products are damaged post-delivery and do not follow the return policy, shall not be accepted for return.
Thank you for your interest and we value your order with us. We would want you to understand how much we care for your orders and appreciate the same. Below is the disclaimer for you to be informed.
The content provided in this site is not warranted or guaranteed. It is intended to introduce key ideas, concepts, and/or product reviews to the reader. Plan A Plant are not responsible for any negative consequences or losses incurred that may result from implementing any information covered here as healthy plant growth depends on several factors basis the location/placement of the plant and the manner in which the points mentioned are followed.
Plan A Plant is not liable for any technical glitches that may emerge in the way information is appearing on this website. All data, photos and listed items are Plan A Plant property. Rights to utilize this data does not at all offer ownership rights to this data. Representing this data in any capacity without an earlier written consent is an infringement of our copyright and subject to indictment under the relevant Indian laws. As the information on this site is continuously changing and updating, we do not guarantee that the site faultless. However, we attempt continuously to make it error free.
All rights are reserved. No piece of this Plan A Plant site might be duplicated or re-phrased in any shape or by any methods without a clear authorization from Plan A Plant.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is Operated by Plan A Plant (www.planaplant.in) which is registered under the name of Padmanjani Planaplant Pvt. Ltd.
The terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Plan A Plant and the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. We offer this website, including all information, tools and services available to you from this Site governed by the acceptance of all terms and conditions stated here.
- Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Site. By visiting our site or subscribing to any products or service made available through or on the Site, including the sale, supply, payment, delivery, return or rejection of the products or services, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlinks.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- We reserve the right to change or replace or update any part of these Terms of Service by directly updating and/or changing it in the website. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page as we expect it to be your responsibility to check this page periodically for any changes.
- Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- The content provided on this website is for general use and information only which is subject to change without any prior notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee to the accuracy or completeness or suitability of the information and materials mentioned in our website for any particular purpose. It is accepted that such information may contain inaccuracies and we are not liable for any consequences that may result from implementing any information covered here to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- It will be your own responsibility to guarantee that any items, services or data accessible through this site meet your particular necessities.
- This site contains material which is possessed by or authorized to us. This material incorporates, yet not constrained to, the outline, format, look, appearance and illustrations. Generation is forbidden other than as per the copyright notification, which frames some portion of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks recreated in this site which are not the property of, or authorized to, the user are admitted on the site.
- We may claim for any harm or offence due to any unapproved or unauthorized use of this site.
- Now and again this site may incorporate links to different sites. These links are included to give additional details. This does not imply that we support those the site(s). We are not liable to the information in such site(s).
- You cannot make a connection to this site from another site or archive without Plan A Plant written confirmation.
- Your utilization of this site and any dispute emerging out of such utilization of the site is liable to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
- In the event of any violation to any Terms of Service, we may issue a notice about the infringement, or at our sole discretion, we may quickly end or suspend any records that you have set up, without mentioning any reasons.
- We retain all authority to deny, in our sole discretion, any customer access to the Site or Services without notification and for any reason (for infringement of these Terms of Service).