Aglaonema red is an ornamental plant belongs to the family araceae, originally grown in sub tropical regions of south china and new guinea. It is the perfect plant for busy plant parents and to adorn your home and work spaces. Aglaonema is a fuss free and low maintenance plant.
This package contains
Aglaonema red -
Recyclable Rounda Plastic pot -
5 inches of 1 quantity
- Shipping available pan india ( excluding sundays and public holidays)
- Dispatch with in 3-4 days
- Will be delivered with in 8 to 10 working days ( excluding sundays and public holidays)
Note : images used here are for reference purpose only, As the product is a live plant it may vary in size and shape
well drained soil rich in organic matter with neutral pH
Only water your plants when the top layers of soil feels dry when touched
Light and temperature -
It thrives well in shaded outdoors to bright indoors, thrives well in temperatures of 18 to 240c
Apply any well balanced liquid fertilizer once in 3 months
50 percent but misting your plant once in a while helps to keep it healthy and dust free
COMMON PLANT PROBLEMS
My aglaonema drooping and not reviving why?
Check for brown lesions on the stem base. If any lesions are present, it is due to stem rot probably occurred due to over watering.
Tips of my aglaonema leaves turning brown, what to do?
This is due to over dosage of fertilizers, replace your potting mixture
Something is eating my aglaonema, how to get rid of it?
They might be snails or leaf eating caterpillars, spray Neem oil @5ml per liter of water with few drops of liquid soap once in a week until the problem comes under control.
PLANT SCAPING TIP
- You can adorn your indoor work and home spaces using Aglaonema.
- Wipe your Aglaonema leaves once in a while using wet cloth to keep it dust free.
- Remove dried and yellowed leaves immediately to keep your plant healthy.