Peace lily botanically called as spathiphyllum is the native to southeast Asia and is the member of the Araceae family. It is reported to remove carcinogens and toxins like formaldehyde, benzene and mold spores. It is believed to be the good luck plant, it is the excellent choice to gift your friends and loved ones
This package contains
Peace lily plant -
Recyclable Plastic pot -
4 inches of 1 quantity
- Shipping available pan india ( excluding sundays and public holidays)
- Dispatch with in 3-4 days
- Will be delivered with in 8 to 10 working days ( excluding sundays and public holidays)
Note : images used here are for reference purpose only, As the product is a live plant it may vary in size and shape
well drained soil rich in organic matter with neutral pH and slow releasing fertilizers or you can opt for ready made universal potting mix
Only water your plants when the top layers of soil feels dry when touched
Light and temperature -
It thrives well in 5 to 6 hours of indirect to bright sunlight and temperature of
18 to 270c
Apply any well balanced liquid fertilizer once in 3 months
50 percent but misting your plant once in a while helps to keep it healthy and dust free
COMMON PLANT PROBLEMS
My peace lily leaves are mottling. Any remedies.
They might be common pests of many plants. Just remove affected portions and spray neem oil @5ml per 1 liter of water and few drops of liquid soap
Leaf spots on my peace lily leaves, any remedies
Do not make foliage wet during watering and spray fungicide at lower concentrations. The thumb rule is to remove any abnormal or infested plant parts immediately.
My spathiphyllum leaf tips turned brown, Anything wrong
It's the indication that your plant is over fertilized. Immediately repot your plant into fresh soil and remove leaves which have turned brown.
PLANT SCAPING TIPS
- you can place it on your desks and tables
- Never over water your plant, the thumb rule is to water your plant when top layers feels dry to touch.
- Note: The image is only for the Reference, Actual Plant May Vary, Colour of Pot May Vary As Per Availability.