Goeppertia ornata commonly called as prayer plant or calathea is the member of the Marantaceae family. It is the native of South America. It is the trending plant and makes a perfect fit for your work and home spaces.
This package contains
Calathea peacock plant -
Recyclable self watering pot -
5 inches of 1 quantity
- Shipping available pan india ( excluding sundays and public holidays)
- Dispatch with in 3-4 days
- Will be delivered with in 8 to 10 working days ( excluding sundays and public holiday
Note : images used here are for reference purpose only, As the product is a live plant it may vary in size and shape
Soils with neutral pH, rich in organic matter and well drained nature
Only water your calathea plant, when the top layers of soil feels dry to touch
Light and temperature -
5 to 6 hours of indirect to bright sunlight and temperature of 18 to 27oc.
Use any well balanced liquid fertilizers once in 3 months, or add bulky organic manures and slow realising fertilizers while repotting.
50 to 60 percent humidity is ideal, misting your plants once in a while will keep them healthy and dust free
Plant divisions and the best time is spring
COMMON PLANT PROBLEMS
My calathea drooping and not reviving why?
Check for brown lesions on the stem base. If any lesions are present, it is due to stem rot probably occurred due to over watering.
Tips of my calathea leaves turning brown, what to do?
This is due to over dosage of fertilizers, replace your potting mixture
Something is eating my calathea,how to get rid of it?
They might be snails or leaf eating caterpillars, spray Neem oil @5ml per liter of water with few drops of liquid soap once in a week until the problem comes under control.
PLANT SCAPING TIP
- You can adorn your indoor work and home spaces using calathea.
- Wipe your calathea leaves once in a while using wet cloth to keep it dust free.
- Remove dried and yellowed leaves immediately to keep your plant healthy.