Hibiscus is an excellent outdoor plant, which not only adds tropical vibes to your home garden with its attractive bright pink flowers. Hibiscus is popularly known as china rose and gudal flower
What makes hibiscus speacial?
- Bright cloured flowers used for worshipping God.
- Used in hair cosmetics since ages
- Less demanding plant
This package contains
Hibiscus plant -
Recyclable Plastic pot -
5 inches of 1 quantity
- Shipping available pan india ( excluding sundays and public holidays)
- Dispatch with in 3-4 days
- Will be delivered with in 8 to 10 working days ( excluding sundays and public holidays)
Note : images used here are for reference purpose only, As the product is a live plant it may vary in size and shape
Flower colour -
Blooming season -
Through out the year
Soils with neutral pH, rich in organic matter and well drained nature
Only water your Hibiscus plant, when the top layers of soil feels dry to touch,however, maintaining consistent moisture is recommend
Light and temperature -
5 to 6 hours of bright to sunny locations and temperature of 18 to 27oc.
Use any well balanced liquid fertilizers once in 3 months, or
Use phosphorus rich fertilizers in the spring.
50 to 60 percent humidity is ideal, misting your plants once in a while will keep them healthy and dust free
COMMON PLANT PROBLEMS
Iam observing some white bumbs on my hibiscus, please help!!
These are melay bugs, just wipe them off by spraying strong jet of water or spray neem oil @5 ml per liter of water with 2 ml of liquid soap
My Hibiscus leaves are decaying, how to control it?
Making foliage too wet leads to decaying of the leaves.
Only water when the top layers of soil feels dry to touch.
My Hibiscus wilting, Any remedies?
It is the sign of under watering, water your hibiscus when the top layers of soil feels dry to touch
PLANT SCAPING TIPS
- you can grow hibiscus as your back yard flowering plant .
- You can also grow it as an outdoor plant on your terrace spaces
- Remove the spent heads to encourage new growth.