Hibiscus are delightful shrubs with dark green leaves. Giving a hibiscus meant that the giver was acknowledging the receiver's delicate beauty.
It is quite large, containing several hundred species that are native to warm-temperate, subtropical and tropical regions throughout the world. Hibiscus are deciduous annual and perennial herbaceous plants with dark green alternate, ovate leaves.
The flowers are large, conspicuous, trumpet-shaped, with five or more petals Pink color.Hibiscus plants are tropical beauties that will bring an exotic look to your garden. They are durable plants that can grow up to 4.5 meters in height. The flowers are attractive to butterflies and hummingbirds.
What makes it special:
One of the best attractive flowering plants.
Low maintenance plant.
Perfect plant for outdoor garden.
symbolize the fleeting beauty of fame or personal glory.
About the Product:
Type of Plant – Outdoor
Type of Pot – Grower Pot
Pot Size – 5inch
Plant Sustainability – 16-32°C
Sunlight – Natural bright light/indirect bright light.
Watering – Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
Planting And Care
- If you live in an area that normally gets large amounts of rain, your Rhoeo may not grow well in your garden no matter what you do.
- Overwatering should be prevented only when the soil feels dry to touch.
- Proper drainage facilities should be provided to the plant otherwise the roots rot.
- Hibiscus Special Feature
- Beautiful flowers.
They are commonly successfully used as landscape shrubs in the warmer parts
- The chemicals in the hibiscus flower help in the growth of hair
- It reduces dandruff and makes the hair black
- The natural oil in this flower acts as a good conditioner
- This flower can be used as a natural dye for hair
- The oil in this flower can be applied to the skin of patients who are suffering from cellulite which makes the skin to glow
- The ash obtained by burning the flower and leaves of this flower can be applied to eyebrows which glazes them black
- This flower can be used as shoe polish by rubbing it on the shoe
Note: The above information is general guidelines
Be sure to ask your healthcare provider for guidelines
Note: The image is only for the Reference, Actual Plant May Vary, Colour of Pot May Vary As Per Availability.