vegetable greens which are harvested with one set of true leaves or just after the cotyledons have developed are called MICROGREENS, they fall between sprouts and baby greens. They grow from 2.5cms to 7.5cms tall and can be harvested 7-21 days after germination. SPROUTA MICROGREENS KIT will enable you to grow your microgreens at your own home without much effort.
SPROUTA DIY MICROGREENS KIT aids in soil less cultivation of microgreens by a special technique called HYDROPHONICS (system of growing plants by using just water)
SPROUTA MICROGREEN KIT CONTAINS
- A portable rectangular water reservoir
- Perforated tray
- A transparent lid
( as we want to spread our word about “grow your own food” we are providing you methi (fenugreek) seeds along with this kit)
HOW TO USE THIS SPROUTA DIY MICROGREENS KIT
Using this microgreen kit is very easy and requires no effort. All you need to do is just follow the given steps
- Fill the water reservoir with water above the given mark
- Cover the reservoir with perforated trays
- Make sure the bottom of the tray is in contact with the water
- Wash your microgreen seeds thoroughly
- Spread them on the tray evenly
- Cover them with the lid
- Remember to change the water every day.
Now, keep this kit near the window or any dry place and also make sure that the seeds are moist. You will get germination within 2 to 4 days and you can eat them as sprouts or you can wait and harvest them as microgreens.
PERKS OF HAVING YOUR SPROUTA MICROGREENS KIT
- Portable and handy
- Needs few room
- User friendly
- Easy to grow
- Many time use
- Provides nutritious microgreens in less time