Spider plant, botanically known as Chlorophytum comosum belongs to the family Asparagaceae is the native of Southern Africa. This plant is popularly known as ‘ The Green Filter’ because of its ability to absorb formaldehyde, carbon monoxide from the air around.
This package contains
Spider Plants -2
5 Inch pot -1
3 inch Pot -1
- Shipping available pan india ( excluding sundays and public holidays)
- Dispatch with in 3-4 days
- Will be delivered with in 8 to 10 working days ( excluding sundays and public holidays)
Note : images used here are for reference purpose only, As the product is a live plant it may vary in size and shape
COMMON PLANT PROBLEMS
Spider plant leaves showing tan spots, How to control them?
These are alternaria spots caused due to excess humidity, please be careful whicle watering your plants
Too many Spiderettes growing in my pot… how to tackle
Divide the baby plants called Spiderettes and repot your spider plant in 2 inches bigger pot than the current one, you can also repot this baby Spiderettes.
I over watered my spider plant accidentally… what to do?
Don't panic, just place your planter diagnally and unclog your drain holes. Keep your spider plant in bright sunlight, let the top layers of soil dry.
PLANT SCAPING TIPS
- You can place your spider plant on either sides of your entrance
- You can make place a row of spider plants to add versatility to your balconies.
- White blooms appear once in a while are eye catching and aids in increasing aesthetic value of your spaces.