Snake plant also known as Dracaena trifasciata or Sansevieria is a hardy plant of Asparagaceae having long dark green leaves and it is the native of west Africa. It is also believed to have air purifying properties.
This package contains
- Snake plant-1
- Recyclable self watering plastic 4inch pot- 1
PLANT GROWTH REQUIREMENTS & TECHNIQUES
well drained soil rich in organic matter with neutral pH
Only water your plants when the top layers of soil feels dry when touched
It grows well in indirect bright light and indoor spaces
It should be at room temperature
40 percent but misting your plant once in a while helps to keep it healthy and dust free
Repot your plants once in 2 to 3 years.Pot should be large enough to transfer the plant.Always choose the pot with drainage holes.Fill the base with potting mixture and make sure to cover the rootball and the soil should be 1 inch below the top of the pot and the do remember to water the plant which helps in soaking up the roots with nutrients.
Propagation can be done through divisions and Pups(offshoots)
COMMON PLANT PROBLEMS
Why are my snake plant leaves turning yellow?
Over watering or nutrient deficiencies might be the reasons.
Check the soil, if it is damp and soggy, the yellowing is due to over watering. If your watering schedules are correct and still yellowing occurs then it is due to nutrient deficiency.apply any liquid fertilizer to your plant.
My snake plant showing brown tips, what to do?
Brown tips might be due to very harsh sunlight or excessive use of fertilizers.
Check these two possibilities and make needful arrangements.
Snake plant leaves are folding and shrinking?
It is due to under watering. Water your plant when the top layers of soil feel dry to touch.
PLANT SCAPING/BEAUTIFICATION TIPS
- The ideal location to place the snake plant is the place where it gets at least 4 to 5 hours of bright indirect light
- You can use to to style your corners of your room,office corridors and also on window wills
- You can also use it as a table top plant as it can add a pop of brightness and cheer to your place
PLANT CARE ESSENTIALS:
FERTIGATION: Apply any well balanced liquid fertilizers like organic fertilizes once in 3 months.
- You can also buy our botanical products which are organically safe.
- please do not over fertigate plants in Winter.
- Shipping available pan india
- Dispatch with in 3-4 days
Will be delivered with in 8 to 10 working days (excluding sundays and public holidays)